Form to Document games sat out for Red Card Penalty
Kevin Runyeon AIY # 2107019 4 Games Oct 20, 2018
Christian Craig FESA #4574598 1 Game Oct 21, 2018
Jesse Frost Pass# 1028337 FESA 2 games April 6 th
Jason Alarcon Pass# 10595706 JAYFC 2 games April 7th
Robert Hitchcock Pass#5410227 JAYFC 2 games April 6th
Gumaro Vivas JAYFC #11720685 4 Games April 6th
John Filoramo JAYFC #5543712 4 games April 6th
Faris Hussien JAYFC #11621612 1 Game April 15th
William Rollings JAYFC #6565100 4 Games April 15th
Russell Sellers CCS #1941564 1 Game April 18
Cody Swanson CCS #9643235 3 Games April 14
For any questions regarding suspensions please contact the Director of Discipline, Grant Merrill at Grantgbm@aol.com
Follow procedures below to properly document the games served and have the player or coach removed from the list. Unless specifically directed by the Director of Discipline, any player or coach on this list CANNOT participate in any FYSA games until their name is removed.
1. FOR NFY LEAGUE GAMES WHERE A PLAYER IS SENT-OFF (ISSUED A RED CARD) OR A COACH IS EJECTED FROM THE MATCH, The assigned referee mustcomplete a FYSA Game Report and Supplemental Referee Form TO PROPERLY REPORT THE MATCH. tHESE REPORTS, along with the ROSTERS FOR BOTH TEAMS IN THE MATCH must be turned into the home Teamís Club Representative at the site. [wHEN THE SEND-OFF OR EJECTION IS FOR REFEREE ASSAULT, tHE ussf referee and supplemental report FORMS SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE REFEREE.]
2. Club Representatives Must email all reports and rosters containing red cards or coachís removal to GrantGBM@aol.com AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER COMPLETION OF THE MATCH.
Emailing of the game reports is mandatory in order forOFFENDING individuals to be notified IN A TIMELY MANNERof the sanctions IMPOSED ON THEM.
3. Once NFYSLís director of discipline is notified AND RENDERS JUDGMENT oN THE SANCTIONS TO BE IMPOSED, the Coach OF THE OFFENDING INDIVIDUALíS TEAM and THE ClubíS NFYSL representative will be advised by e-mail of the sanctions, so that immediate and appropriate action can be taken.
4. any player sent off or COACH dismissed during a match shall automatically be suspended for and not participate in the following match.Under no circumstances may a player or coach take part in a following match awaiting a decision of appeal orany other reason.It is the responsibility of the nfysl club and team coach to insure that this fysa rule is followed to prevent further sanctions of all concerned.
5. Download and fill out the Red Card served form Above, when it is properly annotated by the Ref send it to the Director of Discipline. It can be scanned and emailed to Grant at GrantGBM@aol.com . The player or coach remains suspended until the Served form is received and acknowledged by grant.
6. Disciplinary or procedural MATTERS CAN be directed to: